May 13, 2012

I hope this moment happen in every single OP

It has been long time, I don't write any notes to my blog especially my private notes.

Because of my script, because of my busy (for pretending :p), because of my transition student-employee/entrepreneur, because of my laziness.

Ok..., let to the point. This month I have exclusively game called Forex, hehehe..., although I have been known it since 2008, I decide intensively to play this game since several month ago.

Why I just call game, although it can make big profit in relatively short time?. I don't want stuck in this uncertainty..., you know la...

Thousand indicators have been tried, thousand strategy analysis have been used...,and off course thousand pips have been gone (aka minus). Make me more curiosity about this game..., n' finally I just found my indi and my strategy in recent day ago.

After my research n' attempt for my strategy...n finally I can see the green light..., hehehe...

Thanks God... Every hardwork which u have done, don't is not useless..., it just need the exact time to show...

No comments:

Post a Comment