January 1, 2013

My 2013

day by day…, I really confusing with my real life. I don’t know anymore what God Plan of my life. fell guilty of my self. complaining to my self what I have been done all this time. I hope I don’t loss my  hope, loss my friend, loss my precious thing, “Dream”. but in Fact…, I started to loss everything, begin with this felling called “Pessimistic”.

I realize that I could let it pass offhand. I must push back that felling. God please give me your hand. make my mind clearly, peace, & serenity. so I can decide the right choice of my life. One thing more that I want request to you… GOD, please.., make my mind synchronized  with my action.

By the end of this paragraph. I just hope I Could complete my 2013 resolution in this year. N’ You do… Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment