December 1, 2010

December Wish

My December Wish….!

Fact I hate to remember My wish. Completely my wish hasn't realize at all for this year 2010. Whereas, last month is my last opportunity to realize my wish. Oh God …..! I don't Know what have You plan for me.


I just Hope that My wish which hasn't realize will be Replace with Good one in this Month or maybe Next Year. I wish so much. & I hope I can Restore my Spirit in my life coz…! It has been decrease so much when I known it. One more my hope, that please remove "laziness" from my self. I want to be a Good People God. :D


I'm Sure God, you will give me the best for my life. So Please make me Aware that You do it God.


For my family, friend, n' someone who am I know or not, I hope your wish will realize in this month or maybe next year. Amin….!

No comments:

Post a Comment