October 11, 2012

New Comer in My room

These day…, I have been busy for something special in my room. there is a new comer in my room. Ya…, the White Kitten…. Honestly…, I have waited for long time  to have kitten. Because of the money n’ the kitten itself…, ya… the price n’ the kitten is like the moon which is I just can look at that.., but I can’t grab it. So… Bad… I try to find in any places, any friends, any relation…, but What I get is Big Zero. Because what ?, Because Minim Budget compare by the precious thing.

It is often happen in my life…, when You want something, that you really-really want… but You Know…, you can’t get it which are you want it, event you have tried hard. but when the desire come to down…, n’ I fell I don’t want it anymore… suddenly the thing come to you. it happen in my kitten Now.

Suddenly…, my friend (I don’t  suppose it before) offering me the kitten…, not need to think twice…, I directly decide to take it… N’ This is it… SARINAH.. ya… SARINAH…, this is my kitten name.

IMG-20121015-00310

Sarinah on Pose

Ya…, This is my kitten…, the white kitten which I bought from my friend. the first day Sarinah Have made a uproar…, because what ?, because she pup on the floor… Off course.., the smells is soo….. Bad…., n’ successfully made my helper throw up. I’m sorry to see that. hehehe…

No comments:

Post a Comment